Wagyu Beef Meatballs
Cooking Savory American Wagyu Beef Meatballs at Home
As an authentic American Wagyu beef cattle ranch in South Alabama, Triple T Ranch is committed to raising awareness about cooking with this gourmet meat. You may be wondering what sets American Wagyu beef apart from others. Its intense marbling results in a melt-in-your-mouth, buttery texture with juicier and more tender meat than what you’ll find in your local supermarket. We proudly offer premium cuts of American Wagyu beef online in our shop, including American Wagyu ground beef, with shipping available locally and nationally. We’re always looking for more recipes to add to our website. Below, please find a recipe for savory American Wagyu beef meatballs using a SousVide water oven.
Lock in the Flavor of Our Authentic American Wagyu Beef
For those unfamiliar with the SousVide water oven, you don’t know what you’re missing! You won’t have to spend hours cooking over a stove to prepare healthy, delicious meals for your family. Food is more flavorful when it’s prepared using this special water oven designed to bring the gourmet sous vide cooking method to the comfort of your home. Sous vide is French for “under vacuum.” When you prep food with this cooking system and its unique cooking pouches, you lock in flavor while preserving the nutritional quality of our authentic American Wagyu beef. We hope you’ll give this recipe a try!
1 pound of American Wagyu ground beef
¼ cup of dried bread crumbs
2-3 ounces of milk (to soak the bread crumbs)
1 large egg (beaten)
½ shallot (peeled and finely diced)
½ teaspoon of salt
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
1 tablespoon of dried oregano
3 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon of garlic powder
3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
Your favorite dipping sauce for meatballs
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your American Wagyu ground beef with the rest of your ingredients. Be careful not to overmix.
- Form round meatballs from your mixture, approximately an inch in diameter. Place your meatballs onto a tray and let them freeze for a few hours until they’re firm.
- Put your meatballs into your cooking pouch(es) and set your water oven to the gentle suction or slow speed setting. Fill and pre-heat your water oven to 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Submerge the cooking pouches with your meatballs for about an hour for small meatballs or 3-4 hours for larger meatballs.
- Remove your American Wagyu beef meatballs from the cooking pouches and serve them with your favorite marinara or cocktail dipping sauce. To lock in even more flavor, consider searing your meatballs in a skillet on the stovetop with heated oil over high heat until they’re brown on all sides.
Cook With Premium Cuts of Authentic American Wagyu Beef Today
You won’t be disappointed when you order authentic American Wagyu beef from Triple T Ranch. It’s a healthier meat option for your family than many alternatives, as it’s hormone-, antibiotic-, and animal by-product-free. All our cattle are registered through the American Wagyu Association for your peace of mind. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about cooking with American Wagyu ground beef. Browse our online recipes and blogs to learn how to prepare this delicacy best. You won’t regret your decision to switch to this tender, juicy meat that melts in your mouth!