Stuffed Cabbage With American Wagyu
Cooking Stuffed Cabbage With Authentic American Wagyu Beef
Triple T Ranch is committed to educating people about the many benefits of cooking with authentic American Wagyu beef. As a premier American Wagyu beef ranch in South Alabama, we’re here to inform the public about the unforgettable texture, tenderness, and flavor this meat offers. All our cattle are registered through the American Wagyu Association to ensure their authenticity and meat quality. We ship ground American Wagyu beef locally and nationally. Below, please find a recipe for stuffed cabbage with authentic American Wagyu beef that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next gathering.
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Cabbage & Ground American Wagyu Beef
How does a melt-in-your-mouth stuffed cabbage with authentic American Wagyu beef sound? Prepared similarly to a casserole, this simple but hearty dish is the ultimate comfort food on a cold winter’s day. Your entire family will love this easy-to-make, tummy-filling classic. You may have had this dish with regular ground beef before, but we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the buttery texture and flavor of the ground American Wagyu beef. You may never go back to regular ground beef again!
1 pound of ground American Wagyu beef
1 head of green cabbage
1 cup of cooked rice (white or brown)
¼ cup of yellow onion (minced)
3 garlic cloves (minced)
1 large egg (whisked)
1 tsp salt
½ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp dried dill
2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
24-ounce jar of your favorite marinara
Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and bring a large pot of water to boil. Add salt to the water.
- You’ll need 6-10 leaves pulled off your head of cabbage to create your filling. Place the leaves three at a time inside the boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Set them aside to cool but keep your water in case you need to soak more leaves for your filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground American Wagyu beef, ½ cup of your jarred marinara, and the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Add half of your remaining marinara to a baking dish (a 9×12 dish works well). Spoon about ½ cup of filling into each cabbage leaf, folding in the sides and rolling them up seam-side down in the baking dish. Continue until all of your filling is used. Cover the entire dish with any remaining marinara.
- Cover your baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 50 minutes. Continue baking as needed until the meat and the cabbage are soft.
Pro Tip: You may also cook this recipe in a crockpot set on low for about 6-7 hours or on high for about 3-4 hours.
Find Other Authentic American Wagyu Beef Recipes Online
Please follow our blogs for more information about how to prepare and what to serve with this delicacy. Our ranch features other great American Wagyu beef recipes online. You may also contact us with any questions or concerns about our ranch or products. Triple T Ranch raises American Wagyu cattle without hormones or antibiotics to guarantee quality cuts of beef and your satisfaction. No matter what type of cut you choose from our shop, you’re in for a sensory treat unlike any other!