Stuffed Cabbage With American Wagyu
Cooking Avocado Toast With American Wagyu Filet Mignon
Have you heard about the avocado toast craze on social media? Praised by millennials and food bloggers, this dish has become popular in recent years because it tastes amazing and it’s actually good for you. Avocado is often called “nature’s butter” and provides an excellent alternative for those looking to eat a healthier diet with fewer fat calories from dairy. So, you’ve likely had avocado toast, but have you had it with authentic American Wagyu beef yet? Below, Triple T Ranch offers the recipe for preparing an avocado toast with American Wagyu filet mignon that’s out of this world!
The Perfect Bite for Holiday Parties or Business Brunches
From holiday parties to brunches with your business colleagues, avocado toast with American Wagyu filet mignon is suitable for any gathering. It’s easy to assemble and feels wickedly decadent for the perfect buttery bite. Using authentic American Wagyu beef to top your avocado toast packs a powerful punch of flavor and protein. Sourced from the loin, filet mignon is one of the most tender cuts of beef. Once you try American Wagyu beef from Triple T Ranch, your taste buds will never be the same.
6 ounces of American Wagyu filet mignon
2 slices of brioche bread
Sliced cherry tomatoes (to taste)
Crumbled feta cheese (to taste)
- Grill the American Wagyu beef filet mignon until the meat is medium-rare and then let it rest.
- Slice your cherry tomatoes and mash your avocado using a fork or potato masher. Using a fork gives the avocado a chunkier texture. A potato masher will give it a smoother, creamier texture that’s typically better for a spread, but it’s up to your personal preferences.
- Toast your two slices of brioche bread, stacking them on top of each other.
- Coat a generous spread of mashed avocado on top of your toasted brioche bread.
- Finish off topping the toasted brioche bread with your slices of filet mignon, sliced cherry tomatoes, and crumbled feta cheese. Bon appétit!
We Ship Authentic American Wagyu Beef Locally & Nationally
Triple T Ranch is committed to bringing authentic American Wagyu beef’s incredible texture and flavor to customers across the United States. While our ranch is based in South Alabama, we ship various cuts of American Wagyu beef, including filet mignon, locally and nationally. Our cattle are registered through the American Wagyu Association to ensure their authenticity for your peace of mind. Please view our other delicious American Wagyu beef recipes online. You may also check our blogs for more information about different types of Wagyu beef and what to serve with this delicacy. Should you have any questions or concerns about ordering from our shop, please feel free to contact our team.